LearnDash - Learning Management System plugin is a powerful plugin with which you can create and even sell your online courses in minutes. Ethic is completely compatible with this useful plugin.
NOTICE: Because of license and copyright problem, this plugin is not included in theme file and theme package. To use this plugin, please refer to its official website to buy: http://www.learndash.com/
After buying a version of this plugin, you can use its documentation to apply this plugin.
Our document only provides some basic instruction to create Course Pages.
LearnDash plugin - Foundation:
1. How to create a Course:
To create a course, you navigate to Dashboard --> LearnDash LMS --> Courses --> Add New tab
LearnDash allows you to manage your courses easily via categories and tags.
- Add New: Create new course and add detail information about your courses.
- Courses: Collection of all courses added.
- Course Shortcodes: List of useful built-in shortcodes that you can add to any page/course/lesson/quiz.
- Categories: Add and manage your categories. Naturally, these categories are as same as post categories. You can find these categories in Posts --> Categories.
- Tags: Add and manage your tags. Similarly, you can find these tags in Posts --> Tags
2. Other Settings
This plugin also allows you to add other related information easily such as: Lesson, Topics, Quizzes, Certificates, Assignments and Groups. To add these information, you can go to Dashboard --> LearnDash LMS and select sections you want to apply.