Header & Logo
After installing Option Tree plugin, Theme Options can be found in Appearance section. In this part, there are a lot of options that help you to build your site easily. Some options relating to set up an online shop are added so that you can use when you want to build your own shop.
Go to Appearance --> Theme Options and find needed options
In Header & Logo Option, you can select menu styles for Blog, Forum, Contact and single posts. You can also insert logo of your site which are either image or text. You can also add image for footer logo. Look at our examples of logo image. Make your site more professional by enabling favicon.
Note: This option is applied for all pages, posts, and portfolios (Except: Pages using Header Option)
To change logo in home page, you go to Pages --> All pages and click on Edit your pages. In this page, you can open Header Option to change your logo text which can be text or image.
To change the Copyright line at the bottom of the website, you navigate to Theme Options-> Copyright. You can see in our demo.
This option allows you to create a meaningful 404 page instead of boring one.
Step 1: Go to Appearance --> Theme Option to open this option.
Step 2: Click 404 Page
Step 1: Go to Appearance --> Theme Option
Step 2: Choose Font Option
You can choose more fonts by clicking Google Fonts. You can follow step by step as following to insert new font.
- Step 2.1 - Choose new font you want
- Step 2.2 - Click Add to Collection --> Use, copy code and font family, then paste to Font Option in Theme Option.
- Step 2.3 - You should add positions you want to change in Selector box These positions can be a div or a class...
In this simple option, there are some important configurations:
- Config Theme Color: There are 2 options available for you to select theme color: Default Color and Custom Theme Color. Default Color includes some predefined colors. Custom Color provides you with color box that you can select your favorite theme color easily.
- Config Theme Width: If you want to use Boxed version, just select to show it in this option