How to add media (video or vimeo) for articles
This section only applies to video of youtube and vimeo or video embed code can be pasted. The upload will be selected in the media type:
1. Default. Copy the embed code from the video site that does that and paste into the Media source.
How to copy the embed code
You go to “Youtube.com” and search the song “Let her go” and you can see like that
2. Youtube. Paste the code of the video on the media source, can get the code as follows:
For example the video path “http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBumgq5yVrA “, Code of the video will be “RBumgq5yVrA”.
3. Vimeo. Just like youtube, with path “http://vimeo.com/28435066” then the code is “28435066”
4. Video options
There are three ways to configure video options.
The 1st way is to configure for all articles using video. In this way, you go to Components / TZ Portfolio /Options/Video. You can see the following table:
The 2nd way is to configure for each menu item
The 3rd way is to configure for each article using video. In this way, when creating an article, you can see on the right hand where you can do some configurations for video options.
Show Video: (Use Global/Hide/Show) Whether or not to show the article’s video.
Video Width: Optional field that allows you to customize the width of video.
Video Height: Optional field that allows you to customize the height of video.
5. Note: The priority Order to receive the options in configuring media for articles
- 1st: Using article settings
- 2nd: Using menu settings
- 3rd: Using TZ Portfolio’s Options