How to Create Article Using JVisual Content
After creating Extra Fields and Elements, you can create articles using the JVisual Content. Please follow steps below:
1. Go to the Content > Article or Components > TZ Portfolio then click on New to create a new article.
2. Add Title, choose Category, Media Type and other necessary options for the article.
3. Click to add New Row or Column
5. After that, hover on the new created block and Edit the data .
Depend on each Element, you need to fill in different field to complete it.
There are many different tools for you to choose, you can hover on them to see the tutorial text.
You can create many blocks, columns, rows in an article.
However, you can only create a Readmore block in an article.
6. After finish configuring all the options, please click Save to end the mission.
Now, you can go to your site at the front end to check the result.