How to Create Extra Field in JVisual Content
To use JVisual Content, you need to create new Extra Field first.
Please follow steps below:
1. Go to Components > JVisual Content > Extra Fields
2. Click New to create a new one.
3. Add Title, Name, CSS Code. Next, you can choose Type you want.
They are Text Field, Text Area, Drop-down Selection, Multi-select List, Radio, Checkbox, Editor, Image and Calendar.
4. Complete the necessary fields if there is some.
5. Save the new Extra Field.
See the image above for more details please.
Now, you need create Elements before using the JVisual Content in your site.
You can see this video for details configuration: [Semona] How To Use JVisual Content