How to use the tab “General” of TZ Portfolio’s options
Posted by nguyen nhung on June 26, 2014 in TZ Portfolio
This tab contains the parameters used for the view: Portfolio or Timeline or Gallery or Blog or Tags or Users or Dates
- Redirect: You can display detail article in front of Blog article page or Portfolio article page.
- Article Limit: You can limit the number of articles in a page. It can be used for: Portfolio, Timeline, Tag and User Page.
- Filter First Letter: If set to Yes, the first letter of the article title will be filtered. It can be used for the views: Portfolio, Timeline, Blog, Tag and User.
- First Letter Text: The first letter of the article title will be filtered. You must enter the letters in the form of “a,b,c,d…”
- Category Image Width: Set a Category image width with unit px.
- User Image Width: Set a Category image width with unit px
- Show Tags: If set to Show, the tags is shown.
- Show Limit Box: If set to show, limit box will be shown. It is used for the views: Portfolio, Timeline, Tag and User
- Show Attachments: If set to Show, the attachments is shown.
- Attachments Type: These are file types which are accepted for upload. They are “zip,rar,exe,cab,doc,rtf,xls,ppt,pdf,psd,ai,eps,ps,png,jpe,jpeg,jpg,gif,bmp,ico,tiff,tif,svg,svgz”.
- Show Extra Fields: If set to Show, the fields are shown.
- Extra Field Type: There are 3 types: Text, Image, Text and Image.
- Fields Order: It is the order that fields will show in. There are 5 type orders: Most recent first, Oldest first, Title Alphabetical, Title Reverse Alphabetical, Ordering.