TemPlaza, the website built and improved by TemPlaza., JSC. We supply templates and other qualified applications on Joomla and WordPress.
Become Top Smart Website With TZ Portfolio Plus + Extrafield Addons
Your wedsite is the one of the most important Marketing Tool you have.But how can you make it easy for Visitors?
Building your own professional ecommerce website nowadays is a lot easier than before with Extrafield Addons. These ecommerce solutions are built specifically so you can build your store yourself, and without you having to know how to code.
With Extrafeil Addons(Pricing,Textare,Text,Checkbox,Dropdown List,Multiple Select,Radio) you can now create multiple filters for different extensions with product attributes as : Price, Engine, Mileage... They are configured easily.
This Guide will show you step by step.Let's start!
I.GLOBAL CONFIGURATION FOR EXTRAFEILD ADDONS
- After installing, you can see them appear in the "Components > TZ Portfolio Plus > Addons".
- To configure, please choose Addons which you want to use and there are options for you here.
II.Create Group Fields of TZ Portfolio Plus
- Please go to "Component > TZ Portfolio Plus > Group Fields" and creat new one.
- First, please see more about Document of How to use Group Fields in TZ Portfolio Plus Here
- Please choose one Category Assignment
- Note: Please create the Category and assign all of Articles into
III. Create Fields of TZ Portfolio Plus for each Extrafield Addons
This tep will show you how to use Extrafield Addons with Feilds of Tz Porfolio Plus
- First, please see more about Document of How to use Fields in TZ Portfolio Plus Here
- Please go to "Component > TZ Portfolio Plus >Fields" and creat new one.
- Please choose Group Fields created in the previous step
Inside,you can choose the Type of Extrafeild for each Feilds
Extrafeild-Pricing for Price
- Take more information of Pricing Addon
Extrafeild-Textarea for Mileage
Extrafeild-Text for Engine
Extrafeild-Checkbox for Interior Colour
Extrafeild-Dropdown List for Category
Extrafeild-Multiple Select for Model
Extrafeild-Radio for Condition
After all you can see them in front-end
Hope that you can apply this tutorial successfully on your site and have a nice category list page.