TemPlaza, the website built and improved by TemPlaza., JSC. We supply templates and other qualified applications on Joomla and WordPress.
How to configure Onepage Menu with Smooth Scroll on Jollyany
Nowadays, mobile devices and social networks are on the rise. People tend to go to the internet in order to search everything by using their handy devices like mobile phones, tablets. As a result, single-page design is regarded as the most popular web trend at the moment.
With One page, your website will contain no additional pages like About Us, Services, Team Members, Contact. It's a long-scrolling layout. Visitors can easily digest the full content loaded within the same web-page, which helps make reading flow more continuous and fluid.
Today, I would like to share with you a simple way to achieve One page home with Jollyany - Multipurpose Joomla Template.
1. Create One Page menu
Go to Menus > One Page Menu > Add new menu item
- When creating menu items, you need to use menu item type: System Links >> URL
- In the Link field, input a section ID for each menu item like #sectionname (this section ID shouldn't contain spaces or special characters and must start with #)
- Assign the menu item to One Page menu
2. Configure Astroid layout builder
In this step, we will use Astroid layout manager to assign each section ID to an appropriate section in the template layout, so that the users can scroll down or jump to that particular content's section when clicking on each menu item.Let's head to Astroid layout manager!
- Go to Extensions > Templates > Styles > your style > Template Options > Layout (Tab from the left)
- Click to edit each section in the layout, and insert the Custom ID (without the #) you created earlier when creating the menu item.
- Save the template settings and back to the Basic tab on the left, you can enable the option "Smooth Scroll" and set the scroll speed also.
- Let's move to the tab Header, navigate the option "Site Menu", here you're supposed to opt for the "One Page Menu" previously created above.
Finally, I hope this article will be helpful for any users using Jollyany and looking for an instruction of how to create an One Page with Smooth Scroll with Jollyany Multipurpose Joomla template. If you encounter any trouble relating this topic, feel free to contact us, our technical team are eager to help you out.