Kunena 4.0.11 Released – Security Fix
Currently, the Kunena Team has just been released Kunena 4.0.11 for a security purpose with 13 issues fixed.
The important changes in this version:
- Low Security: User are able to see confidential information
- Add utf8mb4 support
- Feed link doesn't update from configuration
- Restore Unapproved Topics not working as expected
- When Direct Component Access and Protect Attachments is active, Images
- Extra DIV tag at end of message body
- ebay api has changed
- Ban: force logout user
- Poll Setting : The calendar stays on 11 January and life span date is 1-11-30
- Set deprecated functions for K5.0
Before installing or updating this version, please read the change logs carefully and have a test first.
Importantly, we highly recommend you to backup your site before changing anything. This work will ensure that no matter what happens with your site, it will be restored back to the first status. In addition, it helps you to save the custom file if there is some.
You can use Akeeba back-up tool. Here is the instructions for back-up process.
For more details information about the new Kunena version, you can check HERE. Thanks for reading!