TemPlaza, the website built and improved by TemPlaza., JSC. We supply templates and other qualified applications on Joomla and WordPress.
Tips to Install Jollyness Joomla Template Manually
How to install a Joomla template manually? It seems a difficult mission, especially for a novice. However, there is no need to worry about it. Today, in this article, we will introduce you some tips about how to install a Jollyness Joomla! template manually step by step.
Step 1: Upload all zip files via Admin Panel
In this step, after having downloaded the template package and extracted it, you upload all the zip necessary files via Admin Panel > Extension Manager one by one. It includes:
- Plugins : Color type, WH image
- Modules: 14 modules
Step 2: Configurations
In this part, you should do all the necessary configurations to have the template layout like the demo site.
- Menu items: It should be paid attention to Type, TZ Portfolio Options in the menu items
- Components: It should be paid attention to options, categories, article layouts or configurations of the components including TZ Portfolio, Unite Revolution Slider, Kunena
- Modules: it should be paid attention to module Type, Position, Assignment , Options , Content or its module class suffix
- Template : It should be paid attention to the option in the template style such as Logo, Megamenu , Layout, Color
Example: Install Jollyness Home Variation 1 layout style
After install all the components, plugins, extensions and package template, now we will continue to follow detail instructions to install layout Jollyness Home Variation 1.
This is the most important part for user. If you know the destination, it will minimize the time to build your site. User should define the menu item, template layout and modules assigned to it.
1. Define Menu item and Layout for it.
Here, the menu item is Home, and the layout for it is Home Variation 1.
2. Define modules assigned for the menu item Home
We have modules: top modules, slider, working process, our team, bottom modules, and footer modules
1. Configure menu item Home
> You can go to Menus > Menu Manager > Home
The Home should be configured to be like the menu item assigned to Home Variation 1 in the demo site.
2. Change tag color filter of Portfolio
To change this, you can go to Administrator > Component >TZ Portfolio > Categories and Select a Category. In the tab "Options > Colour Category Option", you can change color for tag filter here.
3. Change the image ratio
To configure this feature, when create an article, please add this option by configuring in the tab Width and Height Image at the right bottom.
4. Install template layout
> You can go to Extensions > Template Manager > Jollyness Default layout style
- Create the new template layout by copying the Default one.
- In tab Preset, choose preset Home 1 then Save to load the layout.
- In tab Assignment, assign to the menu item
- In tab Logo, upload the logo image or text if you want.
- In tab Navigation, you can configure the megamenu for your site.
5. Configure modules
> You can go to Extensions > Module Manager > Click New to create a module.
It should be noted to choose the right module type, position, content and other stuffs depend on the different types of module.
Here we take example of the module Social Top. We hope that after this article, all our dear friends can feel it easier to install a Joomla template for a website. If there is any difficulty during the building site process, feel free to contact us for more help.
Wish you have an excellent website!