EXCEPTION - Multipurpose Joomla Template
- This template uses Plazart Framework. However, there are some more features included.
- For General Configuration, please check the Plazart
- If you update the Plazart, please clear all caches including the browser one then continue other
- It should not be created too many blocks in a template layout. In our demo, we create each block
or position for each module to make it clear for you.
However, you can assign more than one
module to a block/position.
- Please go to Extensions > Template and choose the template style assigned to check the
- The change in a template will only has effect on the one it is assigned to.
- Step 1: To configure Navigation, go to: Extensions --> Template styles-->open tz_Exception - Default, in the Megamenu, you can configure "It".
- Step 2: Select Menu to configure Mega Menu
- It is extremely important for all users to assign any template style to the selected menu items that can be viewed by users.
- Below is an example:
- Go to: Extensions --> Template Style --> open tz_exception - Home 1; in the Assignment tab, you can sssign the template style "tz_exception - Home 1" to the menu items like in the below image
- After assigning, you must have to click the "Save" button.
- Assign the other template styles, you can do the same as the template style "tz_exception - Home 1".
Logo & Theme
- You can go here to change the Templaza's logo to your logo
- Path: Extensions-->Template Styles--> Choose the any template style (eg: tz_exception - Default) -->in the tab "Theme"
- To change menu and submenu color, please go to Extensions-->Template Styles--> Choose the any template style --> Tab Template options --> Menu color
- To change Topbar color, please go to --> Template options --> Color style
- In this part, you can change "global color" and "background color --> Template options --> Color style".
- To configure Fonts:Go to: Extensions --> Template styles --> open one template style (ex:tz_Exception - Default)
, --> Advanced --> Fonts, you can configure "It".
There are layouts used in the template. You can absolutely configure Fonts for each layout. You can
follow the below link to get more information.
- You can refer to know how to use the fonts HERE
- This function will not be useful for you if you install the template the quickstart package.
- However, it is extremely useful if you install the template manually.
- It means that you can absolutely have a layout like ours without manual configuration.
- To use this "preset" function, please go to "Extensions/Template Style/Select one template style
Next, Please follow these detailed instructions below:
- Go to Extensions/Template Manager/Select the layout "tz_exception - Default"
- Copy another layout template style from "tz_exception - Default" and change its name into another name: eg:"tz_exception - Home 1"
- Go to the tab "Preset"of the layout "tz_exception - Home 1" and select a template style available. In detail, you need to select "tz_exception - Home 1". Double-click on that template ("tz_exception - Home 1") and you will see the box " Load Preset". At that time, you select "Accept".
- Finally, you will have the template layout which you want.
- After you load "Preset", you will have a layout like our layouts.
- Here is an example of layout:
- If you want to change something, please go to the tab "Layout Configuration" take a look at some general instructions below:
- Please see the following images:
- Here below is a particular configuration for template layout " tz_exception - Default", and all layout blocks are set "Fixed Width"
- Please see the following images: