To install this theme, you must have a working version of WordPress already installed. For more information regarding installing the WordPress platform, please see the WordPress Codex
Please note that we do not give support or any questions related on how to install and maintain WordPress. For any faulty installation that may cause your website or our theme malfunction you should refer to WordPress support forum. Alternatively you can get help from your web hosting.
There are a lot of plugins supported. If these required plugins have not yet been installed, Install Plugins section will appear.
You can go to
Appearance --> Install Plugins to install them.
There are two plugin types: Required plugins and Recommended plugins. All required plugins should be installed when you install this theme:
1. Option tree
2. TZ Plazart (included in theme package)
Notice: For Visual Composer, there are some basic usages. Its detail documentation is available in plugin folder of Theme package downloaded or using its online documentation.
Unzip the downloaded theme package. You will see 4 folders inside. You can refer to File Structure to learn more.
You can upload this theme via 2 ways: FTP Upload or WordPress Upload
- Unzip interiart.zip file that is in theme folder of theme package.
- Upload extracted interiart folder into /wp-content / themes/ in your WordPress Installation.
- For activate the theme, go to
Appearances --> Themesand activate the installed theme.
Install theme file in Theme Folder
- Navigate to
- Click Add New button and then hit the Upload Theme
- Click on Choose file and find interiart.zip in your computer and click Install Now
- Click Activate to activate the installed theme.
- Activate required and recommended plugins
- So,you have installed Interiart theme successfully. You can use our demo data available by importing data-demo or follow this documentation to set up your site manually.
Interiart theme has already taken advantage of One-click Installation that allows you to install our demo data easily than ever. With a single click, you can get your site looked like Interiart demo.
You should install all plugins so that demo data can be imported completely.
Step 1: Navigate to
Appearance --> Interiart Demo Import. There are
some options for you to choose
before clicking on Import Demo button.
Step 2: Review these options and select items you want to import. It is recommended to check all these boxes to import completely all dummy data.
Step 3: Click Import Demo button to start importation.
Step 4: Import demo sliders by going to
Dashboard --> Slider Revolution --> Import
After importing dummy data, you will receive a message: "Import sucessfully. Have fun!". Installation finishes. If you install your site manually and do not use demo data, you can follow instruction mentioned in this document to set up each page.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to use
One - Click Installation