Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/templaza/public_html/plugins/system/tz_guard/tz_guard/browser_detection.php on line 361
Deprecated: strpos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/templaza/public_html/plugins/system/tz_guard/tz_guard/browser_detection.php on line 618 Forums
Mon, 17 May 2021 05:32:03 +0700Joomla! - Open Source Content Managementen-gbAdding a single article
The about me article now show up in filters and when I use the main menu it appears but main menu doesn't. Why is this happening... I have used joomla before and adding a single article/menu item to a template has never been difficult... what's wrong?]]>firstname.lastname@example.org (Roy Littrell)PaperFri, 03 May 2013 15:58:08 +0700paper template on joomla issue
Kansay]]>email@example.com (kansayvue)PaperTue, 05 Feb 2013 02:18:41 +0700favicon problem
Could you tell me which folder I should put the favicon in? I tried to put it in my root folder, but doesn't work.
Thanks ^^]]>firstname.lastname@example.org (Truda Hsia)PaperWed, 09 Jan 2013 09:36:33 +0700[SOLVED] Categories problem
https://email@example.com (Truda Hsia)PaperTue, 08 Jan 2013 11:21:40 +0700[ANSWERED]Adding Google Analytics's tracking script
I tried to add tracking script of Google Analytics in the html editor in a new module (type: html, position: debug appear in all pages), but didn't work. Could you tell me how to add it? thanks a lot!]]>firstname.lastname@example.org (Truda Hsia)PaperSun, 06 Jan 2013 06:23:10 +0700[ANSEWRED] Contact page- drop down menu missing
In the link of "Contact us" page, the menu drop down "triangle" is missing...
I install "Fox Contact Module "for my Contact page, is it the problem that makes triangle disappear?
How can I fix it? or please recommend other contact Module
Thanks a lot!!]]>email@example.com (Truda Hsia)PaperFri, 04 Jan 2013 16:57:14 +0700[SOLVED] Please Help! Where I can delete "Add Item more" ?
https://firstname.lastname@example.org (Truda Hsia)PaperFri, 04 Jan 2013 16:43:01 +0700[SOLVED] Language files
2. How do I get it out of the window Tags: display and tags (I turned off the option in potfolio tz) tags used to display filters. what are the files that I need to do this?
3. Where the language file for windows display portfolio (Tags: More info ...) Thanks in advance
]]>email@example.com (dijana)PaperFri, 26 Oct 2012 18:43:24 +0700[ANSWERED] templates Paper 2.0
https://firstname.lastname@example.org (salvador)PaperTue, 16 Oct 2012 22:42:32 +0700[SOLVED] Paper Template - How to install sample data
]]>email@example.com (John Cunningham)PaperTue, 25 Sep 2012 05:10:30 +0700[SOLVED] template Paper
https://firstname.lastname@example.org (salvador)PaperWed, 05 Sep 2012 01:29:59 +0700[SOLVED] Paper TZ Potfolio Filter
I recently installed the TZ Paper template using the Quickstart Installation on my localhost.
Everything installed properly and the template functions as it should, however...
The Quickstart Installation installed everything except the Filter module.
I have tried to activate it myself but with no success.
Can anyone help me to get it to appear? (see attachment)]]>email@example.com (George)PaperTue, 04 Sep 2012 12:39:36 +0700Paper/ TZ Portfolio Loading Slowly
Thanks for making such a great template! TZ Portfolio is even better than I expected, I just have a few issues:
1. I'm working with 'Paper' on my localhost and even with the fresh install, it is moving very slowly. I have used many other templates on my localhost and have never had this problem with speed. I have done all I can think of to compress it but so far nothing is working. Could you tell me what you guys are using to speed up the demo site?
2. TZ Portfolio is slow when loading additional posts. Is there a way to change the settings so that it loads more posts before you get to the bottom of the screen? For instances, I have it set to load 25 posts on the first page load. Could it start loading more when the user is scrolling about half way down the screen instead of waiting until they get to the end?
3. When the images are loaded in TZ Portfolio, they are not centered correctly. It's as if they have a left float property. Other than using a negative css margin, is there a way to have these images vertically aligned to the middle when they appear on the main page? When I try margin:0 auto; they are still aligned to the left. This only happens on the main screen. They are centered correctly in the popup.
4. The TZ Portfolio filter is not showing up in the left column on the front end. Any suggestions?
5. In the popup window, how to make the social sharing appear the way it does on 'Diary' - without having to mouse over the word "SHARE". Is there an easy fix for this? Also, is it possible to simply replace this sharing with a script from 'ShareThis" or "AddThis"
Thanks in advance!
p.s. I installed the latest version of TZ Portfolio - the images have all disappeared and the lightbox is no longer working.]]>firstname.lastname@example.org (Dee)PaperWed, 15 Aug 2012 23:57:35 +0700