Latest Blogs

News
Hi guys, Halloween 2019 is just around the corner. To celebrate this spooky occasion, TemPlaza's so happy to offer you an amazing discount that is applied to some of our featured items including Joomla Templates and WordPress Themes&nb...
2288 Hits
News
Today, we are so excited to inform you that we have recently updated and released new versions of some WordPress themes. In these new versions, we've added some fixes and new layouts as well. Please take a closer look at these changes mentioned below...
1371 Hits
News
Usually, when mentioning about "Creative", some people often think about artists prominently like painters or musicians. In fact, creativity can be pictured more than that. It also includes graphic designers, photographers, marketing agencies. I...
961 Hits
Articles
Nowadays, mobile devices and social networks are on the rise. People tend to go to the internet in order to search everything by using their handy devices like mobile phones, tablets. As a result, single-page design is regarded as the most popular we...
607 Hits
News
Hi folks, Today, we would like to inform you that we have recently released then updated versions of some Joomla templates, that contain some fixes and improvements. Thanks to users' feedback, we addressed the problems on time so ...
481 Hits

Iva's Points History

Thursday, 22 February 2018
+1 Reply is accepted as answer for the discussion Muzika 1.3 after update to joomla 3.8.1 the whole template disappeared from the front
Monday, 11 December 2017
+1 Reply is accepted as answer for the discussion Module: Quote Tz lania v1.0
+1 Reply is accepted as answer for the discussion Sitemap for TZ portfolio
+1 Reply is accepted as answer for the discussion Some css elements dont load before I refresh page in browser
Monday, 27 November 2017
+1 Reply is accepted as answer for the discussion default board
Tuesday, 21 November 2017
+1 Reply is accepted as answer for the discussion Lawyer Justice Joomla Template released
+1 Reply is accepted as answer for the discussion how can i remove gear button of changing Home Page option?
Monday, 13 November 2017
+1 Replied to a discussion how can i remove gear button of changing Home Page option?
+1 Replied to a discussion Lawyer Justice Joomla Template released
Friday, 10 November 2017
+1 Replied to a discussion Module: Quote Tz lania v1.0
Friday, 03 November 2017
+1 Replied to a discussion Muzika 1.3 after update to joomla 3.8.1 the whole template disappeared from the front
Tuesday, 31 October 2017
+1 Replied to a discussion Error on layout configuration
Friday, 27 October 2017
+1 Reply is accepted as answer for the discussion custom.css
+1 Reply is accepted as answer for the discussion Delete VirtueMart
Thursday, 26 October 2017
+1 Replied to a discussion custom.css
+1 Replied to a discussion Delete VirtueMart
Monday, 09 October 2017
+1 Replied to a discussion modify the Breadcrumb
+1 Replied to a discussion problem with SSL
+1 Replied to a discussion Sitemap for TZ portfolio